Labor and Employment Law
Assertive Labor & Employment Law Advocacy Serving Ontario
You have the right to file pursue your rights when employment or labor laws are violated and the aftermath is detrimental to your well-being. We at Ebrahimzadeh Law aggressively advocate for clients seeking representation. We have the skill needed to pursue justice in court or at the negotiation table.
While you may be hesitant to initiate legal action, our firm knows how to handle even the most complex cases from start to finish. Our lawyers have an in-depth understanding of Ontario and federal labour and employment laws, including:
- Ontario Employment Standards Act, 2000
- Ontario Labour Relations Act, 1995
- Ontario Human Rights Code
- Canada Labour Code
- Canadian Human Rights Act
We use our knowledge to clients’ advantage in order to build strong cases on their behalf. We are dedicated to your cause and work tirelessly to ensure we consistently produce the best possible results.
We provide assertive representation to employment and labor law clients who need strong counsel by their side for issues involving:
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Constructive Dismissal
- Unjust Dismissal
- Employment contract drafting
- Employment severance negotiations
- Human Rights violations
- Discrimination in the workplace
- Duty of Fair Representation complaints
- Duty of Fair Referral
- Collective bargaining negotiations
- Unfair labour practices
- Union avoidance
- Termination of Bargaining Rights
- Sexual harassment
- Workplace investigations
- Reviews of employee handbooks and manuals
- Occupational Health and Safety Act compliance
- Employment Standards Act, 2000 compliance
Protecting your best interests in mediation and arbitration sessions, during courtroom proceedings, or in appellate court hearings.
Reach out to our Toronto lawyers
Contact Ebrahimzadeh Law online or at 416-593-4147 to schedule a consultation with a diligent Ontario labor and employment lawyer at our Toronto office.